Full-Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for multiple talented full-stack software developers to help us build out an online learning platform in the area of data science. You should love to build apps and solve technical challenges. Our ideal candidates have 2+ years of web-development experience and will be working with a technology stack including: AngularJS, NodeJS, and Ruby on Rails.
The ideal candidate
- Has built cool stuff before;
- 2+ years of web-development experience;
- Can develop ownership of a product or feature;
- Writes clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code;
- Is interested in data science and education;
- Experience in AngularJS, NodeJS or Ruby on Rails is a plus but not a requirement;
- Works well in a team;
- Interest in Data Science technologies.
- Dynamic team, young professionals, intelligent and dedicated.
In addition to joining an innovative, flexible and data-driven start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A salary, of course;
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential;
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out;
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges on a daily basis;
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up;
- Remote Work is acceptable. Home office possible.
- Please answer all questions and attach your Motivation Letter. Click here.