As an expert in the field of Public Relations, you help companies build up a sustainable relationship with potential and existing clients, employees and partners. You contribute actively to the reputation of our clients, most of whom are B2B companies, putting their expertise, know-how and achievements in the spotlight. To achieve this, you collaborate closely with journalists and opinion makers, both online and offline.
- Daily contact with customers and the media, bringing them together in a constructive and sustainable manner, in close consultation with our communication advisers;
- Providing solid advice to help our clients set up a well structured PR approach;
- Resolutely adopting a pro-active approach in which you closely track recent developments, you are constantly in search of opportunities everywhere to position your clients through activities such as speaking engagements, news jacking and op-eds;
- Taking a contemporary approach, you make smart use of social media to:
- strengthen your ties with journalists and opinion makers; and
- shine a spotlight on successful public relations campaigns.
- Handling the necessary field work;
- Scheduling and following up on editorial planning;
- Pitching, organising and following up on interviews;
- Writing, translating and distributing press releases, customer testimonials and blogs;
- Organising round-table discussions, debates and press briefings;
- Media training and interview coaching;
- Online monitoring and research (market, trends, media, opinion makers, etc.);
- Providing your clients with insight into the added value of public relations through transparent reporting;
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with clients through training and coaching.
Do you have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of demonstrable experience? Are you fascinated by the media and current events? Do you have broad general knowledge? Do you find it easy to write convincing texts? Are you reasonably fluent in French and English? You might be exactly the colleague we are looking for. If you can combine all of the above with a broad perspective on the communication profession and an enterprising approach, we will be even happier to receive your application.