Native English-Speaking Editor
Are you interested in working on the edge of politics, academics, social media and communication at the very heart of the EU bubble?
Are you studying or graduated in the field of journalism, political sciences or communication?
POLYDEA is looking for a native English-speaking editor to perform a variety of tasks; editing, research, translation and proofreading during the production of a magazine for a leading European think-thank. The position also includes assisting the production of marketing material online and offline.
- Editing and proofreading articles and other forms of publications (online and offline), making stylistic, structural and grammatical corrections, as well as other substantive changes;
- Contacting politicians, business leaders, scholars and journalists to request contributions or interviews;
- Assisting with community management and drafting of weekly newsletters;
- Assisting in media monitoring;
- Assisting in editorial-, design- and production aspects of the magazine and of other material, such as mailing, web publications, description of videos, etc.
- Native English, bilingual in French. German is a big plus.
- You are a student or have a university degree in political science, international relations, journalism, communication or equivalent.
- Previous writing and editing experience in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Thorough knowledge in social media and web editing;
- Adaptability to handle several varied projects at the same time;
- Ability to work well within the team structure.