Receptionist - Secretary
Brunswick Group LLP
Brunswick is an advisory firm specializing in critical issues and corporate relations: a global partnership with 23 offices in 14 countries. Founded in 1987, Brunswick has grown organically, operating as a single profit centre – allowing us to respond seamlessly to our clients’ needs, wherever they are in the world. We offer clients senior counsel across all of our offices, so they gain a truly international perspective paired with local on-the-ground expertise and execution. To find out more, visit www.brunswickgroup.com.
In Brussels, Brunswick focuses on EU public and regulatory affairs, financial communications, crisis and issues management, media relations and corporate reputation building. Our international and multilingual team has expertise in a broad number of areas of EU policy development and provides strategic advice and stakeholder relations for clients in sectors including financial services, technology, media and telecommunications, energy, environment, retail and consumer goods, agriculture and food, transport and healthcare.
As the receptionist-secretary you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You will play an important role as secretary and you will assume the duty of administrative support in order to optimise the workflow in the office. You will mainly assist the members of the management team and occasionally the other colleagues.
- Welcome, direct and announce visitors appropriately;
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing the basic information when needed;
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.;
- Organise and schedule appointments;
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings and appointments for the management team (3 Partners and 3 Directors);
- File and update the contact details of suppliers, providers and contacts in general;
- Make travel arrangements, hotel booking for colleagues;
- Check the levels of office supplies (stationery, office furniture, etc.) and place appropriate orders.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Proven work experience as a receptionist and secretary (minimum two years);
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Candidates should send a tailored CV and covering letter clearly linking their experience to the role and candidate description.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27 January. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.