Marketing Production Manager
Lombard International Assurance
We are looking for a Marketing Production Manager for a fixed-term contract of 7 months (cover for maternity leave).
The Marketing Production Manager is responsible for:
- Developing compelling new Marketing documentation, advertisements, stationery, templates to support building the brand and growing new business;
- Effectively planning and managing the delivery of the marketing materials;
- Ensuring budget conscious production while maintaining high quality results;
- Enhancing the Company’s brand visibility & perception;
- Being a steward of the company’s reputation by ensuring compliance throughout all material created/produced;
- People management: responsible for 2 directs reports and reporting to the Global Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Creating and supervising all marketing documentation in line with the Company’s Brand Guidelines:
- layout creation;
- content sign-off;
- management of external translations and internal reviews;
- print production;
- electronic publication on relevant channels;
- ongoing maintenance.
- Ensuring the marketing documentation is compliant by coordinating internal sign-offs;
- Production of branded materials & items:
- Managing the creation, update & production of all corporate branded merchandising items including corporate MS Office templates;
- Guarantying business continuity by actively managing the marketing production;
- Negotiating prices and managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Enhancing the Company’s brand visibility & internal perception:
- Creating and supervising of advertisements, advertorials, internal newsletters, banners, and other visuals and ensuring those visuals are in line & with the Company’s Brand Guidelines;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – from Digital, Corporate Events, Corporate Communications and Marketing Team heads – to produce effective promotional materials;
- Active contribution in the editorial committee to ensure multichannel content distribution.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field;
- At least 10 years’ industry experience in a similar role within the financial services industry – wealth management, private banking or insurance would be very beneficial;
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage budget within defined limits;
- People management skills;
- Experience in working with cross functional teams with the ability manage teams, to influence and take initiative;
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment and to deadlines;
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, including negotiation of rates, adherence to quality standards, invoice review;
- A team player with a creative and solutions-oriented mind-set to problem-solving;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – fluent English – other European languages would be an asset;
- In depth knowledge of printing processes & techniques;
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.);
- High IT literacy.