The ideal candidate will be part of our Brussels office and the first point of contact for internal/external visitors of our branch.
Reporting to the F&A Manager, the ideal candidate performs various administrative tasks to support our office and local employees on a daily basis. Among positions responsibilities will be:
- Daily support of our Front desk – reception activities;
- Provide Business support/administration to Brussels team;
- Scheduling/preparing meetings and appointments;
- Coordination of facilities support, office supplies stock and place orders when needed;
- Benefits administration (mobile, fleet management etc);
- Assist over payroll procedure (employees absence leaves & timesheet on a monthly basis);
- Support on employees travel procedure and expense claim;
- As the first point of contact, will Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least a year experience in customer service, reception within an organized cooperation;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word,Excel ,PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Knowledge of Flemish will be considered a plus;
- Good organizational skills along with multi-tasking abilities;
- Should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support and organizing work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Detail oriented and proactive mentality;
- Willingness to enhance knowledge and skills in a fast moving IT company.