ILSI - International Life Sciences Institute
Do you fit the following profile?
- bachelor’s degree in Administration or equivalent years of experience required;
- at least three years of experience in administrative support;
- excellent communication skills and good command of English grammar, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- excellent typing and proofreading skills, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail;
- computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet.);
- ability to follow verbal and written instructions;
- flexible and able to work in a team;
- individual must be self-motivated and proactive;
- holding or able to obtain a working permit in Belgium.
- provide administrative support to scientists: typing, correspondence and mailings, contacts with meeting participants, follow up actions, filing, etc.,
- prepare and edit documents for meetings and workshops (agendas, programmes, lists of participants, documentation, etc.);
- updating website;
- provide logistic support for workshops;
- assist administratively in EC project management;