Sales/Business Development Manager Financial Services
At Capgemini we are looking for a highly motivated candidate, who is able to combine senior relationship management with business development for ICT services, with a focus on Application Services.
Experience with selling Application Services is a must, experience with Infrastructure Services and/or BPO is an asset.
The skills sought for the role are
- Experience with Solution based sales, Output based Services and offshore leveraged delivery;
- Relationship management skills at senior management level;
- Understanding of business drivers of Banking market and key trends of ICT in these markets.
- The candidate will perform prospection in the T2/T3 accounts in the Financial Services Belgium market, (banking or insurance segment depending on the candidate's strenghts);
- This includes maintaining a network with CxO relationship in these accounts at medium and senior management level;
- He/she will achieve sales target and will build and execute the Market Plan as well as working on specific deals from early identification to deal closure;
- Identification and qualification of opportunities, building the team for the pursuit and leading the pursuit, including building the executive rationale.
Skills & Experience
- Strong leadership and business development skills and relationship skills;
- Demonstrable success track in selling solutions to large financial institutions with the ability to drive sales of combinations of services and solutions. This requires:
- Ability to develop and nurture C-suite level executive relationships;
- Superior client relationship management skills;
- Experience in crafting and shaping winning solutions;
- Ability to define sales strategies and associated service models.