PURPOSE OF JOB
To support the EMEA operation through the effective and efficient analysis, entry and closing of accounting data according to the corporate and local policies.
JOB RESULT AREAS
- Accounting data entry: invoices, expense notes, bank, miscellaneous…;
- Month-end, quartely and year-end closing & reporting;
- Participate into upcoming ‘Finance projects’.
Accounting data entry
- Timely and accurate handling of expense notes, purchase invoices, bank statements and miscellaneous documents of the assigned EMEA leger(s);
- Timely payment of corresponding expense notes and purchase invoices of the assigned ledger (s);
Month-end, quartely and year-end closing
- Responsable for one of the smaller EMEA ledger (s) à AP, VAT, TAX, Closing, Reporting and Audit.
- Participate into upcoming Finance Projects.
- A1 degree in accounting;
- 3-5 years experience in accounting;
- PC-literate: Word-Excel;
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language;
- Good organizational skills;
- Knowledge of other European languages.