Specialist, Brand Marketing LSE HQ, Dockers
Levi Strauss & Co.
As Brand Marketing Specialist you will provide support to the Dockers Marketing department for the development of marketing programs, brand communication, and media campaigns, based on consumer insights and brand positioning that achieve the Annual Financial Plan and Strategic Business Plan. You’ll be a key liaison and partner between Levi Strauss Europe, Global and local markets. Ensuring the right flow of information across the region and Levi Strauss HQ.
- Execute PR & Social Media guidelines & tools in LSE in coordination with Global Guidelines and Partners. Follow up execution of PR & Social Media country plans with the local markets;
- Keep track of the PR & Social Media A&P budget and ensure increased efficiencies by leveraging tools at panEuropean and Global scale;
- Manage PanEu Social Media agency via weekly calls and effective briefings;
- Support in the execution and coordination of PanEU Marketing projects in close partnership with HQ functions and the countries (360 launch, Always On Engagement programs, Sell-in tools, Training materials, etc.);
- Consolidate and evaluate success of Marketing programs through the markets and consumer, ROI set, and share best practices across markets;
- Keep updated the EU Marketing Calendar including all Consumer, Brand Environment, PR, Channel Marketing and Dockers.com activities in close collaboration with the countries;
- Maintain the Point of Sales PanEU database updated in coordination with the markets;
- Maintain the library of ATL/BTL materials and update the filing system. Ensure the updates are communicated to the countries as well as to the relevant agencies;
- Support the Dockers brand team in the organization and coordination of GTM events (Sales Launch, FLA) and Marketing Events (Media/PR/SM Briefs, PR events, Launches, HQ events, etc.);
- Keep track and ownership of the HQ Marketing Sample Set for shootings, trainings, events, etc.;
- Responsible to update a LSE Dockers Monthly Marketing Newsletter;
- Admin Role (SAP, P-Req, etc.);
- Coordination with Dockers.com;
- Be the main point of contact from Brand Marketing towards Dockers.com ensuring calendar and stories alignment, and full efficiency in assets usage;
- Marketing Specialist Benelux;
- Execute regional marketing plan within the Benelux region in close partnership with the Dockers Central Sales director;
- Lead & execute Consumer Marketing plans with PR agency;
- Lead & execute Customer Marketing plan in Key Accounts (INNO, Bijenkorf, HBC);
- Ensure best usage of Central A&P budget by tracking costs against budget and ensuring ROI’s are met;
- Admin Role (SAP, P-Req, etc).
Qualifications & Experience:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications or business;
- You have two years’ experience in Brand Marketing, Communications roles;
- Experience working on photo shoots, Media agencies and PR agencies;
- Relevant contacts within the fashion, lifestyle and music industry would be a benefit.
Personal Characteristics & Behavioral Competences:
- Proactive, flexible and sociable with an active interest in fashion;
- Excellent communications skills – fluency in verbal and written English (additional European languages, especially French, desirable);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Able to navigate effectively through matrix-organization and build relationships with key business partners;
- Hands-on approach, attention to detail and can-do attitude;
- You take on a professional approach in everything that you do and have good organizational skills.
- Consumer & Market Insight – Interprets multiple sources of consumer and marketplace insights to develop marketing programs that create desire and drive consumer demand for the brand;
- Brings Inspired Creative to Life –Drives the brand “look and feel” through the right channels. Is fluent in next generation consumer marketing approaches (e.g. digital/social media) to generate consumer interest;
- Innovation & Experimentation - Executes new, forward looking and efficient approaches. Exhibits a ‘test and roll” mindset for experimentation in order to build learning and apply what works to bigger future efforts;
- Strategic – looks beyond today, for long-term, sustained demand creation and energized brand equity differentiation;
- Marketing ROI – Adept at a full range of marketing measurements tools to focus spending allocation and evaluating success. Demonstrates that executed programs build brand equity.