Finance or Banking & Risk Management Experienced Auditor
The key role of an experienced auditor is to analyze if the controls in place are sufficient and effective to reach management’s objectives. Your primary area of expertise will be Finance, or Banking and Risk Management. You will also have the opportunity to cover other types of risks in your daily work (operational, IT, projects). You will contribute and lead internal audit assignments.
- You contribute to develop and execute the Audit Plan on time and within budget, in compliance with the International Standards on Auditing and Euroclear’s methodology;
- You understand business drivers and you communicate potential improvements of current processes and procedures to senior management, in order to improve efficiency;
- You are able to manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with senior managers, promote internal controls awareness and demonstrate Internal Audit’s contribution;
- Continuous improvement: you propose ideas or contribute to ad hoc initiatives to further improve the functioning and productivity of the audit process and the division.
- You hold a University degree in Economics, Finance or Auditing or Risk Management;
- You have a professional certification or you are committed to obtain one (e.g. CIA, ACCA, PRM, FRM);
- You have proven experience of at least 8 years in performing roles in Finance or Banking and Risk Management OR 5 or more years in carrying out financial, banking or risk management audits, either as an internal or external auditor;
- Audit experience in banking industry is a plus;
- You possess very good knowledge of financial reporting, key financial processes and internal control systems;
- Knowledge of auditing standards and practices is a definite plus;
- You are analytical and possess proven problem-solving ability;
- You are able to see the bigger picture;
- You are able to build relationships in a consultative style in order to see the business perspective;
- You can influence, constructively challenge and negotiate at all levels;
- You are self-confident and motivated, able to work independently and as a team member;
- You have a sound business judgment;
- You obtain approval of others with good arguments, appropriate influencing methods and personal authority;
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You are open to travel to the other Euroclear entities.