For one of our clients, EUROGYPSUM, we are looking for an: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
Founded in 1961, Eurogypsum is a European federation of national associations of gypsum products manufacturers, based in Brussels. (International Non-Profit Association).
Eurogypsum anticipates industrial changes for a sustainable construction. Eurogypsum adapts to those mutations with win-win policy solutions in constant dialogue with the EU Institutions.
Our main assignment consists in promoting a sustainable built environment for Europe thanks to the environmental, social and economic credentials of gypsum products and solutions.
The Executive Assistant reports to the Secretary General.
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Support the Secretary General in performing the following tasks in an autonomous way:
- Office Management: Staff Management (cooperation with Partena on staff issues, input of salaries, Sodexo, holiday planning, recruitment formalities, follow-up on HR legislation and on the prevention, safety and health of the staff, etc.), fulfilment of legal duties of an AISBL, etc.;
- General secretariat management (various daily duties relating to the function, management of calendars, maintenance of accurate records for membership database, IT management, etc.);
- Update and maintenance of:
- Outlook contact database;
- External mailing lists;
- Eurogypsum directory.
- Digitalization of Eurogypsum Congresses documentation;
- Dealing with providers, negotiation and follow-up on contracts;
- Financial Management: payment of invoices, preparation of the monthly financial reports, input for the monthly VAT declarations, preparation of membership invoices, expense reports;
- Draft briefing notes to update members on social legislative changes;
- Draft internal procedures;
- Administrative and financial management of the Calcium Sulphate Consortium.
Support the Secretary General and the Policy Advisor in the following tasks:
- Organization of workshops, internal and external meetings and events (logistics and communication to stakeholders and speakers);
- Update three websites (Eurogypsum website, GtoG website, European Parliament Gypsum Forum website);
- Support the Secretariat in the production of the communication tools:
- Proofread the produced tools;
- Assist in layout and translations for Eurogypsum publications;
- Assist in audio-visual production and post-production (filming, editing);
- Inventory of materials both digital and printed;
- Maintain and enhance photos and videos databases;
- Working with suppliers for website/print material development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional or bachelor degree; additional qualification on administration, business, management or secretarial studies would be considered as an advantage;
- Over 8 years of experience in administration or other field related to this position.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND LANGUAGES
- French speaking + Excellent spoken and written English! (NL is a plus.);
- Level of knowledge in accountancy: accountant assistant;
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and social media campaigns is an asset.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Well organized, multitasks, flexible;
- Proactive, able to work autonomously and to take full responsibility of assigned tasks in short time;
- A team player with real social and communication skills;
- Proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- Ready to work in a small team.
Starting Date: 15th to 20th November 2017.
If you are interested, please contact Mr. Sacha Zizic of Optimal