Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 35 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income. Insurance makes a major contribution to Europe’s economic growth and development. European insurers generate premium income of €1 200bn, directly employ 985 000 people and invest nearly €9 900bn in the economy.
Insurance Europe is currently looking for a (m/f) Secretary.
- Welcoming and handling visitor’s requests;
- Meeting organisation:
- Monitor the meeting planning;
- Publication of documents on extranet;
- Organise the meeting room catering and logistics;
- Prepare meeting files;
- Reception manning during office hours;
- Agenda management for policy advisors and management team members. Handling and dispatching phone calls;
- General office support.
- Bachelor degree in secretarial management or any other related area;
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills;
- Highly developed team-spirit;
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capabilities;
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- High-quality communication skills and drafting skills;
- Service-oriented and professional attitude.
Temporary contract, one year, full-time with a competitive salary package.
Please address application letters and curriculum vitae to Insurance Europe, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Brussels for the attention of Koen Ameye (e-mail: email@example.com).