Product Manager Investment
You have a few years’ experience in the financial sector, in product or project and/or commercial relationship management. You would like to value it in a dynamic team and a pleasant workenvironnment for an employer of choice. Then do not hesitate and apply for the position of: Product Manager Investment.
Your mission consists in managing our investment products range (funds, structured notes, equity, bonds…) and their prices for the Retail-, Private- and Wholesale Banking activities. Your aim is to optimize the profitability and the attractiveness of these products with an appropriate customer offer and the support provided to the commercial functions with their customer relationships.
As Product Manager Investment, in collaboration with all the business lines and most of the “support” functions within the Bank and ING Group, you will:
- Manage and optimize the range of investment products distributed by ING. In a nutshell, products development or change consists in realizing an internal and external analysis, a business case, the implementation coordination , the after-sales follow up in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders (Sales, Financial Markets, Portfolio Management, Risk, Legal, Marketing, IT…) and external providers (third party manufacturers);
- Implement a product/services strategy, based on the Bank’s and Group’s strategy;
- Ensure and monitor the price-fixing of your product range taking into account internal (income/costs) and external (competition/market) factors;
- Bring your personal expertise in products to the diverse commercial and other initiatives, such as behavioural analysis, selling points and setting discounts and rebates
- Make sure your products meet fiscal, legal and regulatory requirements.
- General knowledge in banking products with a focus on financial products, strong oral and writing communication abilibities, good analytical skills, ability to manage several projects simultaneously with autonomy, global vision, rigour, team spirit and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in french and english is compulsory.
- University degree with a major in economics, business, marketing, management or equivalent professional background.