Inbound Inventory Planner
For our Benafme HQ in Zaventem, we are hiring an Inbound Inventory Planner who will be responsible for the execution of the necessary daily activities that ensure the timely receipt of products arriving at Principal managed warehouses/inventory locations. This requires multiple contacts with supplying sites and with a network of supply chain partners and carriers around the world.
The Intercompany Inventory Planner is part of the Global Logistics organization.
- Organize the receipt process of products arriving at Principal warehouses;
- Manage inventory at Principal inventory locations:
- Manage slow moving and obsolete inventory;
- Monitor the inventory on Q (lot status) to ensure timely release;
- Ensure full alignment between physical inventory and reported inventory;
- Investigate inventory anomalies (shortages/exceed stock) and conduct root cause analysis to avoid their reoccurrence in the future;
- Follow-up of all stock adjustment operations;
- Participate in annual physical stock counts and stock reconciliation;
- Coordinate destruction of obsolete material.
- Ensure data integrity in ERP systems and update the attributes where necessary;
- Responsible for the execution and follow-up of customs formalities, including timely provision of import and/or export documentation;
- Manages relationships with Customs Brokers, Forwarding Agents & related payments;
- Update tariff codes according to Trade Law;
- Timely & Accurate provision of documentation and/or reporting for VAT declarations;
- Follow up with suppliers to provide Long Term Declarations (LTDs) & Declaration of Origin (DOO);
- Responsible for monthly SOX reporting including Principal ‘In Transit Reconciliation’;
- Seek permanent improvement of work methods and tools;
- Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes;
- Participate in Cross Functional teams as required (Product Launches, product transfers, packaging/label changes or other Regulatory changes).
- Level of education: Bachelor/University degree or equivalent through experience;
- Experience: Past experience in a supply chain environment is an asset;
- Languages: Strong verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Computer skills: Broad PC skills and experience with SAP are essential.
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills;
- Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure;
- Sense of perspective;
- Seeks and strives for permanent improvement;
- Priority management skills;
- Highly pro-active and strong problem solving skills;
- True team player;
- Strong communication skills.