Senior Tax Compliance Advisor
Loyens & Loeff
What we require:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in tax, accountancy and/or economy from a university or a business school, ideally with a specialization in tax/accounting. No need to be admitted to a bar;
- You have at least 5-6 years of experience in a tax compliance role in Luxembourg (an absolute “must have”), preferably with a Big4 or a specialized Luxembourg tax compliance firm;
- You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg tax matters, relevant in a compliance context (e.g. tax provisions, functional currency, hidden distributions and contributions) and the ability to translate these in a compliance context;
- You are an absolute team player, able to lead and guide a team of juniors and senior compliance professionals and able to review their tax compliance work;
- You flourish in a self-starting environment characterized by short lines. You have an entrepreneurial and responsible attitude;
- You have outstanding communicative skills to ensure efficient and smooth direct contact with clients and our own senior tax advisors and tax partners;
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages skills such as French, German, Luxembourgish and/or Dutch are considered an advantage.
- You will have a senior tax compliance advisory role in our tax compliance team. In that context you will review the work of other team members and contribute to the wider organization of the tax compliance team in terms of processes, allocation of workload, monitoring performance, deadlines and commercial development;
- You will have the full day-to-day responsibility for the management of a tax compliance portfolio. This means obtaining the relevant information, meeting filing deadlines, flagging technical developments (e.g. BEPS, transfer pricing) with an impact on their compliance position. Together with the partner in charge you are the face towards these clients.
- You will directly communicate with our local and foreign senior advisers and tax partners to analyse how their advice translates into Luxembourg tax compliance.
- You will establish the visibility of our Luxembourg tax compliance team towards our clients, prospects and within our wider organization.
- You are co-responsible for the growth, internal and external positioning and commercial development of the tax compliance team.
- You will head or co-head our permanent education team and will be responsible for the technical development of our tax compliance team. This entails that you will give courses (together with a senior advisor or partner) and updates on technical tax developments.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.