Senior Fullstack .NET Developer
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a Senior Fullstack .NET Developer to join our Information Technology team. The Senior Fullstack .NET Developer position will work on a team focused on our core clinical systems as well as internal applications. Strong attention to detail, innovation, and implementation of new technologies are highly valued.
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Design, modify, develop and support software applications;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Create software applications by following software development life-cycle, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
- Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL) web applications (ASP.NET);
- Potential opportunities to lead software development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of software development experience using technologies such as C#, Angular, Webservices, GraphQL, Git, relational databases;
- Experience in Entity Framework, Azure DevOps is advantageous;
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software release management;
- Prior experience modernizing systems to a cloud-based platform (Azure) is a plus;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in English.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.