Head of Category Management Consulting & Managed Services
Are you ready to help shape the IT world of the Lufthansa Group in the Consulting & Managed Services team? As part of the "IT & Managed Services" division, we provide consulting services in areas such as strategy, IT, legal, HR and M&A. Be part of our team and ensure optimal conditions and stability in the supply chain!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Head of Category Management Consulting & Managed Services is responsible for the procurement of consulting services, including in the areas of strategy, law, taxes and employees.
- Is responsible for purchasing "Consulting & Managed Services" with >250 mEUR p.a., includes contract management, supplier negotiations and supplier management for the "Commodities": Consulting & Managed Services, among others
- Defines global commodity group strategy, cost savings and meets sustainability targets
- Optimizes working capital, develops end-to-end strategies and ensures data-based decisions
- Monitors supplier management, innovation, compliance and stakeholder communication
- Establishes efficient and stable supply chains in terms of quality, cost efficiency and security of supply
- Plans and monitors the budget and staff management
- Be a role model and embody the values of LHG Procurement: appreciation, entrepreneurial spirit, sustainability and group optimization.
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business law, mathematics, strategy, project management
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in negotiation-intensive roles; project management experience incl. agile methods
- Knowledge of financial controlling
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Legal knowledge, especially in contract management
- Know-how in working capital management incl. supply chain finance
- Data analytics know-how
- Neutrality and objectivity towards companies/Corporates
- ESG know-how
- Risk management know-how
- High willingness to take on responsibility and willingness to make decisions
- Strong cost awareness
- Very good communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to manage employees
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.