Senior Java Developer CRS
A position in which you are part of the CRS (Customer Reporting System) DevOps team to deliver technical specifications and designs, and in which you program high quality IT applications, in order to meet the needs of our business partners.
Are you someone who …
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in Java development, Spring, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, XML, Java threads management and transactional design patterns;
- Has these nice to have knowledge in these fields:
- Spring frameworks such as Spring Batch and Spring Data;
- REST APIs;
- Experience with application servers such a WebSphere, Tomcat;
- In depth knowledge of JPA;
- Experience with Oracle;
- Good SQL skills. Able to write and execute complex SQL queries & stored procedures using PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of Vaadin;
- Experience with Java reporting frameworks;
- Concurrent programming (java.util.concurrent API);
- Actors pattern;
- Apache Ingnite/GridGain;
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra;
- High availability systems;
- Experience in development using CI/CD (Git,Maven,Jenkins,Artifactory,Nolio);
- Working knowledge of HP ALM Tool/JIRA and/or similar defect tracking tools.
- Has experience in ING IT banking solutions (PAN, DIL, AMS,…) and software solution delivery;
- Has good knowledge of banking business (especially in account management) and must be also able to collect requirement and perform functional and technical analysis;
- Has Experience in Agile Scrum/SAFe SDLC;
- Is able to take initiatives and to lead the realization of a feature;
- Is eager to build up functional knowledge of the ING Customer Reporting domain;
- Is customer-focused and communicative, and enjoys working as part of a team;
- Is passionate about new technologies, and who regards a technical problem as a challenge you are eager to take on.
And you also have …
- A master degree, or equal through experience;
- A strong experience in Java Development experience in functional analysis;
- Has a strong personality able to challenge FMT and defend your ideas
- A sound experiences in IT and IT processes;
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
… Then you are our new CRS Senior Java Developer.
Your role …
- You design the features and stories to implement;
- You develop new CRS application programs and make changes in existing application programs;
- You translate functional analysis into technical analysis and developments together with the parties involved;
- You provide and update technical documentation;
- You give support on the application and participate in the development of new features being implemented;
- You advise, appraise and perform code review;
- You pool and share knowledge on new applications and technologies used.