- BrusselsJobs.com is the top jobsite for international experts and expats in Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg in Business, Admin, Finance and IT.
- BrusselsJobs provides access to thousands of multi-lingual assistants, administrators, accountants, business, finance and IT-professionals in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- BrusselsJobs is part of the EuroJobsites family of jobsites, which includes EuroBrussels and BrusselsLegal.
Would you like to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com or call us on +32 2 790 3200 or +44 203 608 8800
BrusselsJobs.com is the top jobsite for international experts and expats in Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg in Business, Admin, Finance and IT.
BrusselsJobs was launched to meet the obvious demand from jobseekers and recruiters for expat and international jobs that weren't covered by EuroBrussels.com, our hugely successful European Political and Legal job website.
BrusselsJobs provides access to thousands of multi-lingual secretaries, office managers, accountants, business, finance and IT-professionals in Belgium and Luxembourg, helping companies and organisations looking for international colleagues to recruit quickly and effectively.
The site currently has:
- Over 10 000 unique users
- Ove 35 000 monthly sessions
- Over 10 000 newsletter subscribers
They all actively look for jobs in Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg. You can reach a large but very focused audience with BrusselsJobs.com.
The parent site, EuroBrussels.com has been the leading job site for European Affairs in Brussels since 2001. Many of the colleagues, contacts, partners and friends of these expats and internationally oriented jobseekers recommend each other to use BrusselsJobs.
EuroJobsites Limited, the owner of BrusselsJobs.com, is registered as a UK Limited company, number 4694396.
BrusselsJobs is focused on recruitment of international experts for international organisations in Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg. BrusselsJobs reaches thousands of specialised jobseekers:
- Native English, German, Spanish, Italian, and other native speakers
- Professionals with experience of international environments
- Professionals who have lived and worked outside of Belgium
We help you recruit experts in the Business, Finance, HR, Accounting, Office Management, Assistant, Law, IT and Internet sectors. Our sister site EuroBrussels lists European Affairs jobs.
Why do we attract good candidates?
- Because BrusselsJobs is easy to use, fast and focused - our users can find all the information they need with one or two clicks
- Our weekly jobs-only newsletter includes all the latest jobs and is sent to thousands of subscribers
- We have the best jobs first
"We were urgently recruiting for an Assistentin/Sekretärin der Geschäftsführung in Brussels and decided to put up the vacancy on BrusselsJobs.com. 3 weeks later we had many quality applications of which we managed to identify some good candidates. As a result we managed to hire one of them already. The Advertisement on BrusselsJobs was very useful for us. Thank you very much for your service."
- Elena Iuga, Deutscher Anwaltverein, July 2010
" I was very pleased with the response to our add on BrusselsJobs. I think the BrusselsJobs – Website is very well structured and a key reference for candidates and but also recruiters!"
- RA. R. Ayazi, Secretary General, NEREUS-Secretariat, May 2010
We have used your services in the past and have been very happy.
- Nicola Bedlington, European Patients' Forum, July 2008
We have indeed received many applications. Thank you for your services.
- Iana Dreyer, Trade Policy Analyst, EPICE-European Centre for International Political Economy, May 2008
Some of the companies and organisations that have used BrusselsJobs
AFX News, The American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium, ASTEK, Atos Origin Belgium, Blueprint Partners, Comité Européen des Assurances (CEA), CEPS - Centre for European Policy Studies, CompuSearch, Computer Recruitment Services, Configure Recruitment, Diageo, Deloitte, EEB - European Environmental Bureau, EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), EMCEF, EORTC, EuroClear, European Academy of Business in Society, European Judicial Training Network, European music Office, European Service Netwrk, European Snacks Association, European Solar Thermal Industry Federation (ESTIF), European Training Institute, European University Association, Eurydice, FRS Global, GHK Consulting Ltd, GreenFacts, iAudioGuide.com, ILGA Europe, Interights, International Diabetes Federation, International Maritime Organization, International Organization for Migration, IntraSoft International, IPPF European Network, ITELCO, MCI, MindWorks, Ogone, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Promexis, PSD Group, Rainbow Careers, VanBreda International ... and many others.
- Feedback is appreciated. Let us know your comments on the site. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We always welcome new jobs: send us a job, or display your job advert in full with your logo.
- If you are interested in hosting a job advertisement, appearing in the newsletter, or other advertising, click here.
- If we have made a mistake in a job description or link, or you would like us to remove a link to your company, please tell us .
- If you would like to unsubscribe to the newsletter, you can click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter. If this does not work, please email us at email@example.com
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Free job links are listed at our discretion. Please note we reserve the right to reject jobs or other advertisements we consider unsuitable.
BrusselsJobs take no responsibility for misleading or inaccurate information supplied or displayed.
EuroJobsites Ltd. (the parent company of BrusselsJobs) is VAT registered. No VAT is payable if you are VAT registered (unless you are based in the UK). You will need to supply a VAT number to show your company is VAT registered. If your company is based outside of the EU, no VAT is payable (no VAT number required).
Invoices must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date, after which we will charge 30% interest per annum. We understand and will exercise our right to interest under the 'Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998' if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.