- Required information in your job advert
- Job advert checklist
- Avoid unsuitable applications
- Clarity means reaching the right people
- Cut down applications by setting a task
- Include your organisation's motivation
- Defining job function and title
- Job requirements
- How many and which applications will you receive?
- Talking to your ideal candidate
- Jobs within scope?
- Post the job on your website, or on BrusselsJobs?
- Urgent recruitment needs or wish to promote your organisation?
- Short listing and interviewing
- Interview technique
- Up-to-date articles on recruiting and employee retention
- Regularly published in our monthly Recruiter Update newsletter
The information in this guide is based on the personal opinions of the authors, and are presented in good faith. BrusselsJobs do not accept any liability for errors, omissions and inaccuracies in this guide.