Group Accounting & Controlling Director
Your key responsibilities?
As a Group Accounting & Controlling Director, your three main responsibilities are Accounting, Controlling and Business Process Optimisation.
You’re responsible for:
Governance of Group Accounting:
- You are in charge of the coordination of regions;
- You are responsible for auditable accounting;
- You build IFS in coordination with the Sustainability team and Conso;
- You are responsible for technical reporting (STAR, Pension Fund, SOP, …);
- You serve as the primary contact person for the Group Audit partner;
- You elaborate the Group Accounting vision and strategy and its implementation base on OGSAM (competencies, tooling, programs,…);
- You drive of the effectiveness of the accounting team throughout KPI’s;
- You ensure a good coordination with the controlling team.
Governance of Group Controlling:
- You actively manage reporting procedure and principles;
- You are responsible for reporting process and validation of content (act/le/bu/SP);
- You are in charge of reporting to the Board and AC;
- You serve as a sparring partner for the CFO and for the Business Unit and their MT;
- You elaborate the Group Controlling vision and strategy and its implementation based on OGSAM (competencies, tooling, programs,…);
- You will be part of many group wide project teams, representing the Controlling and Finance view;
- You ensure a good coordination with the accounting team.
The BPO team:
- You define the right finance & administrative applications and developments on existing or new platforms, in line with the developing business needs.
Are you the one we're looking for?
- You own a Master’s degree (finance, accounting,…) combined with 15 + years’ demonstrated accounting & controlling experience in an international environment;
- You have experience in an industrial & commercial environment;
- You’re organised and accountable;
- We can describe you as driven, proactive and agile, with an executive presence;
- You have proven people management & leadership skills;
- You have strong analytical skills & feel comfortable with large datasets;
- You’re fluent in English; French is a strong asset;
- You have excellent communication skills, substantiated by synthetic thinking.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.