Head of Business Development - Private Banking
A day in the life of a Head of Business Development Private Banking
- Develop a unique value proposition for ING Private Banking in the competitive market space. So, ensure ING Private Banking builds reputation and a well-recognized and consider brand for both clients and prospects.
- Focus on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank in the dedicated segment.
- Play a vital role in realizing the growth ambitions and have important responsibilities that range from defining business strategy, to translating this into a differentiating value proposition for customers, while orchestrating sales management towards the organization’s objectives.
- Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing initiatives.
- Use your strong innovation thinking, and dare to think out of the box
How to succeed
Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- Sound expertise and practical experience in the marketing field, with a focus on ATL and BTL communication strategies, branding, content marketing and business sponsoring and activation. This in financial services, with a preference with experience in private banking and wealth management.
- Has the track record to organize large sales teams for commercial success through structured and proves recipes.
- Strategic and forward thinker who is business focused with strong commercial sense.
- Excellent communications, leadership and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills: eye for details, accurate and comfortable with numbers
- Influential management skills: able to work across divisions and create buy-in from peers across the organization.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.