We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Coordinate the projects' various stakeholders;
- Enforce the delivery of the projects according to the agreed schedule, with the expected quality and with the resources provided as well as provide suggestions for service or methodology improvements;
- Structure the information in ways that are appropriate to the target audience;
- Perform Business Analysis, gathering requirements & provide analysis of the business flows ;
- Report on the project status and produce and/or review documents;
- Escalate issues, in particular the ones with potential impacts on time or resources.
- University degree combined with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Ability to produce minutes, notes, business cases, vision documents, service level agreements, terms of collaboration, planning schedules, etc.;
- Experience in Business Analysis and gathering requirements;
- Experience in EU/Customs and or Taxation is a strong asset;
- Experience with Project Management tools and large scale systems integration projects, preferably within IT and/or taxation, excise and customs environment;
- Excellent command of the English language.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.