Senior Specialist, HR Services
The position for, Senior Specialist, HR Services will provide Tier 2 Benefit support to all employees across Europe region, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness and will support Europe region.
- Professionally, efficiently, and accurately, respond to HR benefits inquiries
- Provide Tier-2 resolutions to employee’s queries received via AskPeopleServices
- Manage partnership benefits vendors and insurance brokers to ensure consistent quality, delivery, compliance with SLA and cost effectiveness
- Partner with benefit vendors and insurance brokers to administer benefit plans for all employees across Europe region supporting Europe Benefits Team
- Partner with benefit vendors, validated vendors’ bills/invoices in accordance to contractual terms and oversee the processing of monthly payments all benefits programs, including reconciliations of employee census
- Support benefit benchmarking exercise and analyze global market trend
- Responses made in a timely manner with a high level of customer service orientation in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Provide high touch employee service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Interact with internal (COEs, HR Field teams) to obtain needed information to manage work to completion.
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows
- Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and MasterCard confidentiality requirements
- Contribute information to build the AskHR knowledgebase and develop user-experience documentation (How To documents).
- Operate in partnership with HR teams and colleagues across all regions to ensure the consistent and effective delivery of HR support and HR systems related actions.
- Ensure that the company works within the guidelines of each country it exists in to support legal, ethical, and jurisdictive limitations.
- Develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of the region / country it supports by participating in knowledge sharing activities with other members of the team.
- Perform detailed root cause analysis and troubleshooting regarding HR inquiries and where possible, work with HRIS team to implement preventative solutions
All About You
- A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
- Collaborative – team oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain processes and policies effectively
- Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- • Workday experience a plus
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.