Head of IT Technology Strategy & Transformation
UCB - Union Chimique Belge
Brussels or Anderlecht, Belgium
To strengthen our IT Technology Strategy & Digital Business Transformation Solutions team, based at the HQ, in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking for a dynamic and inspiring leader. This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a strategic mindset and a passion for technology to shape the future of our IT landscape as Head of IT Technology Strategy & Transformation.
About the role
As the Head of IT Technology Strategy & Transformation, you lead a talented team who collaborate to ensure our IT technology strategy and enterprise architecture enable our purpose to deliver value for patients. You are a hands-on leader who knows how to design and implement effective IT architectures and solutions, communicate and promote the IT strategy and architecture, and manage key partner relationships. You are always looking for new technologies, trends and practices which create opportunities. You enjoy shaping an agile, user-centric, and product-oriented environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead IT Technology Strategy & Transformation, overseeing enterprise architecture and solution architecture execution, budgets, and fostering personal development of team members;
- Co-develop and drive adoption of the enterprise IT technology strategy, ensuring effectiveness;
- Consult on innovative technologies, trends, and methodologies, providing decisionready recommendations;
- Manage and provide strategic guidance on the IT technology capabilities portfolio from an enterprise architectural perspective;
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs, proposing impactful IT technology strategies and oversee the creation of solution architectures;
- Communicate IT strategy, thought leadership, and services internally and externally;
For this position you’ll strongly benefit from the following education, experience and skills:
- Master’s degree;
- 10+ years of global IT experience, including strategy execution;
- Expertise in establishing and managing technology strategy and enterprise architecture;
- Proven track record in team management and coaching;
- (Bio)pharma or regulated industry experience is a plus;
- Analytical approach with a blend of holistic vision and pragmatic execution;
- Strong business and technology acumen, proactive leadership style, and effective communication.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.