About the role:
We are seeking a skilled CRO Researcher to join our growing e-commerce team. This role will focus on conducting data & user behaviour research and analysis, proposing hypotheses to the CRO program manager and monitoring results and learnings. As a CRO researcher, you will be vital in enhancing our customers' online experience and increasing our conversion rates.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct in-depth (data & user behaviour) analysis and research to identify areas of friction on the website and opportunities for improving conversion rates
- Collect and analyze data related to website performance, user behaviour, and customer interactions and combine into insights for experiment ideation
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research on our website to understand why users do or don't convert.
- Develop clear and data-informed hypotheses for improving our site experience and conversion rates.
- Work closely with the CRO Program Manager during the design and development phase to ensure that proposed changes align with findings from research and analysis.
- Analyzing and evaluating A/B tests, interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and share learnings based on testing results to positively impact further testing iterations
- Actively track and measure key metrics (RPS, AOV, CVR, …)
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in conversion rate optimization
- Communicate findings and recommendations to internal teams in a clear, actionable manner.
E-commerce CRO expertise:
- Proven experience in conducting in-depth analysis and research in the field of e-commerce conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of user behaviour analysis and a deep understanding of consumer psychology and UX/ UI principles in an ecom DTC environment.
- Proven ability to translate strategic business & marketing priorities into actionable insights & hypotheses.
- Aware of DTC e-commerce CRO best practices and continuous learning mindset to stay updated on industry trends
Data analysis & interpretation skills:
- Familiarity with data collection and analysis techniques related to website performance, user behavior, and customer interactions.
- Ability to interpret and derive actionable insights from complex data sets.
- Proven track record of collecting data from diverse sources and transforming it into valuable insights.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods, data interpretation, and experimental design.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, heatmaps, A/B testing platforms, User testing platforms, surveys & review tools, and other relevant analytics tools.
Project management & communication skills:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate research findings and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.