Head of Marketing
As Head of Marketing, you’ll lead an international team with a digitally focused growth marketing strategy that is aligned with the business strategy and goals.
You’ll be an inspirational leader and drive a performance culture, earning respect and support across the business. You’ll establish close and collaborative relationships with our internal teams to get aligned. You will communicate the essence of our value proposition to a targeted audience to win the hearts and minds of our clients and researchers’ community.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of digital performance marketing in a subscription business, driving revenue growth with demonstrable ROI. They will demonstrate significant experience with all aspects of B2B digital marketing platforms, including intent-based lead sources, account-based marketing, lead retargeting, and activity optimization through multi-channel attribution.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a clear and targeted go-to-market marketing strategy aligned with our company strategy and ICPs;
- Finetune our value proposition to differentiate and communicate our offer more effectively;
- Create a cohesive Intigriti brand, collaborating with all departments on design and tone of voice;
- Develop our existing platform into a highly effective paid & organic platform with an optimized prospect journey;
- Develop a robust strategy for field marketing and events, with the willingness to travel;
- Broaden the understanding within the company of our ICPs by giving clear firmographics and persona data on which to target companies and their decision makers;
- Build an account-based marketing approach to create a target account database shared with our SDR and AE team;
- Working closely with agency partners and managing those relationships;
- Build an inbound content strategy through a high-performing website, SEO, conversion, nurturing, and retargeting;
- Clearly measure the attribution of successful leads and invest further in higher-performing channels by also dropping low-performing ones;
- Manage the marketing budget using ROI-based decisions on where to invest our resources;
- Be part of the Leadership Team, and report your successes to the team, the company, and the board;
- Hire, coach, and retain an entrepreneurial and inclusive team.
What you’ll bring
- Approx. 10+ years of experience leading B2B marketing teams within a SaaS start-up / scale-up.
- Demonstrated experience in positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share fast.
- Decisive leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and build relevant strategic brand initiatives from the ground up.
- Extensive knowledge of modern data-based marketing platforms, account-based marketing, and activity optimization through multi-channel attribution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an approachable and professional style.
- Experience in content driven marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Knowledge or a considerable interest in cybersecurity is a big plus.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.