Global Product and Marketing Manager
As a Global Product and Marketing Manager for Digital Radiography you have the big-picture vision of the market, customer and business needs, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You take the lead in the upstream marketing activities, by capturing the market and customer needs and insights, and steering the development of existing and new solutions. You will play a pivotal role in designing downstream marketing activities with marketing communication and the regional organizations, having an end-to-end business responsibility, and therefore effectively contributing to the achievement of the organization’s business and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the full product/solution lifecycle (from marketing support during development, new product introduction and go to market at global level, until phase-out);
- Develops short term business and marketing plans for assigned products, including pricing strategies, sales plans, and implementation strategies;
- Maintains and innovates the mid/long term strategy solution roadmap based upon monitoring of market trends, competition activity and customer insights to identify needs and opportunities within existing, adjacent and new market segments and/or business models;
- Translates the roadmap to the Innovation and Development teams, and helps to steer the projects of potential new mid-term solutions;
- Has the ability to internalize new business models;
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands or products; assesses their success against plan;
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal functional areas such as Presales, (after) Sales teams, R&D, Applications, Production, Regulatory, Services and also with external sources, like potential suppliers;
- Responsible for elaborating and deploying training for regions on brand/product introductions or enhancements, as well as new marketing/sales campaigns;
- Liaises with specialist departments to ensure the effective deployment of new solutions, as well as monitors performance of recent introductions.
- You have a master degree in biomedical engineering, technology, marketing, business development or equal by experience;
- Prior experience in product management and marketing, preferably in healthcare and/or software;
- Knowledge of Imaging Equipment and/or a clinical background represents a great advantage;
- You show strong expertise in market analysis, market segmentation, product/services development, product/services roadmap planning, requirement definitions, customer communication and product/service life-cycle management;
- Proven track record of developing/leading go to market strategy, development and execution;
- You demonstrate good balance between strategic thinking and operational efficiency, being capable of setting a vision for augmenting the potential of solutions and different business models introduction;
- You have relevant experience in a large, multi-site, matrix and international environment, preferable in the Healthcare Industry;
- You are able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams in a globally distributed organization;
- You are persistent and an excellent change agent;
- You have a mindset and experience in design thinking, as well as the ability to set up and coordinate agile and cross-functional squads;
- You are result driven and a decision maker;
- You have strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate with diverse personalities;
- You are entrepreneurial, open, hands on and diplomatic;
- You communicate fluently in English, any other language is an asset;
- You are willing to travel (20%).
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.