Regional Marketing Lead
Your role and responsibilities
As Regional Marketing Lead, you will drive growth and maximize marketing efficiency in the super-regions by identifying opportunities, creating synergy and aligning marketing strategies with business goals. In collaboration with the Vice-Presidents of your super-regions, you support sales and ensure customized, omnichannel marketing plans. You will lead a team of Field Marketing Specialists, providing guidance and fostering a positive work environment, while also fulfilling the role of Field Marketing Specialist by developing and executing omnichannel marketing plan(s) for your assigned region.
- Ensure alignment and customization of the central marketing strategies and content with the local business needs and ensure the development of an omnichannel marketing strategy and glocal marketing plan(s).
- Act as SPOC for your Vice-Presidents for all marketing activities.
- Lead and manage a team of Field Marketing Specialists, providing mentorship, guidance, and coaching to support their growth and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Analyze campaign and event performance and provide insights to continuously improve and drive results.
How to succeed/Your profile
- We are seeking a strategic and results-driven professional with a passion for coaching and developing teams and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing and marketing tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Wrike, …) including minimum 2 years of people management experience.
- A very good knowledge of English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in data analysis and performance management.
- Good knowledge of the culture of the region and understanding how to communicate within the target culture as a positive promoter.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Stakeholder management skills in order to bridge & translate sales targets into a solid marketing strategy.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.