International Channel Marketing Manager
As International Channel Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing the overall channel marketing vision and strategy, together with the Marketing Director Bakery Product and the Channel Director. You are a catalyst and leverage your in-depth channel knowledge to bring acceleration to your channel through the right channel marketing plans, including portfolio/ innovation, brand and activation strategy, and you ensure that the defined strategy is excellently locally translated.
Your key responsibilities and challenges are:
- Develop overall channel marketing vision & strategy, define key priorities, set KPIs & approach to be rolled out locally;
- Be the global channel expert in the Business line;
- Responsibility of both the FS and the AB channel;
- P&L responsible on channel level, consolidate total group performance and propose corrective actions;
- Drive implementation with local teams, supporting in execution & sharing best practices (e.g. Trade story);
- Ensure synergies with the Category Marketing Plans & the Brand Plans;
- Bring alignment amongst the channel marketing plans of both Business Line (FS& AB);
- Review channel performance, propose corrective actions & optimizations;
- Define the Channel portfolio and Channel Brand strategy;
- Develop the supporting materials for the local teams to implement locally: communication/ activation tools per channel( trade story…).
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You hold a Master Degree and at least 10 years of marketing experience, preferably experience in B2B channel marketing, understanding foodservice is a big plus;
- You have an international and intercultural experience and mindset, preferably having worked and lived abroad. You work at the Food Experience Center located in Ghent (Belgium). Travel percentage of about 25-30% (depending on the projects it can be less);
- You act analytically and strategically. You play a direct role in determining how the marketing/channel can achieve its objectives in the most effective possible manner;
- You make sound decisions in time and involve the right people for the job. You are able to influence others, you generate enthusiasm and adopt a diplomatic and empathic approach in order to gain buy-in from the local markets;
- You show drive and initiative and you are committed to excellence and willing to invest in your work. You are proactive, focus on meaningful results, put in the necessary effort and persist when things get tough;
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and decisive with a no-nonsense attitude. You remain calm in difficult circumstances and take decisions. You are able to work autonomously;
- You have excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch, German and other European languages is a plus.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.