Depositary & Fiduciary Services Analyst
- Be the dedicated point of contact for Depositary subjects;
- Monitor and follow up exceptions resulting from Depositary controls;
- Communicate and follow up escalation to client;
- Maintain Fund Risk Assessment;
- Certify Funds Depositary compliance.
Key Responsibilities & expected result area:
- Guarantee Client Satisfaction by being the trusted and dedicated point of contact for Depositary subjects. Reply to client queries;
- Organise/attend to meeting/call with ManCo/Board;
- Ensure receipt of daily/monthly reports of exceptions resulting to Depositary controls and monitor all exceptions that need to be escalated;
- Communicate/monitor/follow up escalations;
- Ensure strong understanding of the Clients and their specificities by maintaining Fund profiles/Risk Assessment up to date;
- Produce Depositary reports to the attention to ManCo/Board and certify compliancy of the Funds;
- Be familiar with Regulations such as AIFMD or UCITS V and keep oneself informed of Regulation evolution;
- Ensure close cooperation on transversal issues with different Bank departments in case of process or new product analysis.
- Good knowledges on AIFMD and UCITS V Regulations;
- Fluent in French and English with Italian or German considered as an advantage;
- Client service oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to deal with intermediaries and colleagues at all levels;
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to efficiently manage time, rank priorities and respect deadlines;
- Demonstrate autonomy, with the ability to take initiatives in order to improve process flows.
Don't forget to mention BrusselsJobs when applying.